WEEK 24 | June 10-16
WEEK 24 | June 10-16
- Day 1: 2 Chronicles 36 Judah Rebels & Exiled
- Day 2: Jeremiah 7 Jeremiah Prophesies
- Day 3: Jeremiah 11 Judgement Announced
- Day 4: Psalm 50
- Day 5: Ezekiel 16 God’s Faithful Bride
DAILY PRAYER FOR CTK
For the Pastor and his family:
● their marriage and God’s protection over it
● that they would have intentional family time and edifying conversation away from the demands of the church and that they would be encouraged under the rigors and demands of church planting
● for the Pastor that he would grow in:
■ His personal relationship with the Lord
■ The administration of the church
■ Sermon study
■ Tests and Trials (grace, strength, and growth)
■ Oversight (care for the flock)
■ Physical care (health and safety)
New City Catechism
Question 19: Is there any way to escape punishment and be brought back into God’s favor?
Answer: Yes, to satisfy his justice, God himself, out of mere mercy, reconciles us to himself and delivers us from sin and from the punishment for sin, by a Redeemer. (Isaiah 53:10–11).
Christ the King:
Augusta Missional Community - Tuesdays 5:45pm - 507 Cambridge Way, Augusta, GA 30907 | (Wednesdays at 6 pm for Month of June)
Grovetown Missional Community - Wednesdays 5:45pm - 2038 Magnolia Parkway, Grovetown, GA 30813
Evans Missional Community - Thursdays, 5:45 pm 183 Creekview Circle, Martinez, GA 30907
Smaller, same gender groups that meet up throughout the week to study the Bible, pray together and hold one another up in the grace and mercy of the Gospel. If you need help connecting with a DNA please contact Kevin Figgins or Lance Cheely for men's groups and Tara Figgins for womens.
6.17.18 Kid’s Ministry Volunteers: Rebecca Morrow, Carly Zeller, Ashtyn Figgins,
and Lance Cheely (extra).
CTK Family Dinner:Sunday, June 17th, following service, join us for our monthly family dinner. It is a catered dinner, so there’s no need to bring anything.
Member’s Meeting: Our next quarterly members meeting will be Sunday, June
24th, following the service.
Women’s Fellowship:Saturday, July 7th, 10am at Tara Figgins’ home. Handcrafts
and coffee, $5.00 per person. RSVP required, email@example.com.