Upcoming Good Friday and Easter Service:
We will have a Good Friday evening service, March 30th, 6pm, at St. Andrews Presbyterian Church and an early Easter service, April 1st, 10am, at the Watervale Neighborhood Pavilion located near the main entrance of the Watervale Subdivision, off of Stevens Creek Rd.
Directions to both services here:
THE RENEWAL Project READINGS
WEEK 13 : MAR 25 - APR 1
WEEK 13 HOLY WEEK: Mar 25-31
The week begins with Passion/Palm Sunday and ends with the “three days” which mark Jesus’ trial, death, and resurrection.
KINGS PROPHETS I: GOD SHAPES A KINGDOM PEOPLE
- Day 1: 1 Samuel 3 God Chooses Samuel
- Day 2: 1 Samuel 78 Samuel Judges Israel
- Day 3: 1 Samuel 9-10 Saul Becomes King
- Day 4: Psalm 9
- Day 5: 1 Samuel 12 Samuel’s Farewell
DAILY PRAYER FOR CTK
For Covenant Members:
● That members would be prepared for persecution, remembering to love, not
curse, their persecutors
● That more members would use their careers to take the gospel to places it’s
● That members would be good and do good in their workplaces this week.
● That giving would be faithful, as well as joyful, consistent, and sacrificial.
New City Catechism
Question 10: What does God require in the fourth and fifth commandments?
Answer: Fourth, that on the Sabbath day we spend time in public and private worship of God, rest from routine employment, serve the Lord and others, and so anticipate the eternal Sabbath. Fifth, that we love and honor our father and our mother, submitting to their godly discipline and direction (Leviticus 19:3).
Christ the King:
Augusta Missional Community - Tuesdays 5:45pm - 507 Cambridge Way, Augusta, GA 30907
Evans Missional Community - Wednesdays 5:45pm - 2038 Magnolia Parkway, Grovetown GA 30813
Smaller, same gender groups that meet up throughout the week to study the Bible, pray together and hold one another up in the grace and mercy of the Gospel. If you need help connecting with a DNA please contact Kevin Figgins or Lance Cheely for men's groups and Tara Figgins for womens.